For you or your child, you are a professional or an individual, this site was designed to answer a number of questions before coming to consult. I exercise in my private practice in the South of Aveyron as a psychologist, after various experiences in hospitals and schools.
My practice is guided by a constant reference to professional and personal ethics. In my office, I welcome you with confidentiality and offer a privileged time of listening, healing and finding solutions.
Enjoy the visit !
- Master 2 "Clinical psychology , psychopathology and mental health " of the Paul Valéry University of Montpellier
Recognized by the Ministries of Health and Education professional degree that provides practice as a clinical psychologist in the health sector and public and private social. This master shape to the implementation of devices and methods to intervene with the suffering people with themselves and with others, with the aim to help the development or collection of subjective self, what of age, vulnerability, illness or disability.
- Inter-University Diploma in Psychopérinatalité of the Faculty of Medicine of Montpellier
The course aims to provide knowledge and benchmarks needed to address the perinatal period , in all its dimensions somatic , environmental and psychological . This degree focuses on the psychosomatic component of this period from the conception to the neonatal period.
Why consult a psychologist?
A psychologist can help you to find ways to overcome difficulties. They can be emotional, romantic, sexual, familial, personal, physical, organizational or professional matters.
A few years ago, a person who was seeing a “shrink” was considered ill. Yet, many people already consulted psychologists hiding it to their friends and families. Nowadays, the image of the psychologist has changed. The psychologist is now considered as competent person able to help you in difficult times, when you feel that external assistance would be welcome.
The length of the therapy is variable depending on the application and requirements, in accordance with the patient. My practice is clinical psychologist psychoanalytically oriented, it relies on listening to the person and its singularity. The therapy that I offer is not only based on listening, it is also interactive and based on exchanges. We are a team, I am here to guide you and not to dictate you what to do.
The consultations are for children, adolescents and adults. These can be individual interviews, couples therapy, family therapy and child therapies, parental support.
I am also involved more specifically in :
- Accompanying chronic painful people
- Parenting support, with or without the presence of the child or adolescent
- Individual or family support around issues of neonatology
- Family support or child with school difficulties
In my practice, I am inspired by :
- Psychoanalysis which teaches us to listen to the unconscious and the study of patient-therapist relationship
- The benevolent neutrality : You can say everything, express everything, I am there for you, to help you in a relationship of trust
- The inherent ethics which is described in the Code of Ethics for Psychologists